Donnerstag, 1. November 2012

Transition this!

I'm happy :)

First, something that I'm not very happy with, I stopped trying to implement the height map for the time being. Adjusting the graphics is so very complicated that I thought it would be better to go on without any height differences. I hope that at some later point in development I'll succeed in getting this graphic stuff together. But for now it's ... bla.

But now for the happy part: I added tile transitioning! Yaaay!
Nothing more to write about this now (me = very very tired), only thing left to do is put some pictures below for the whole world (^^) cheer with me for this great accomplishment.

Happy greetings
MakeWaker



Without transition
With transition
With transition

Without transition



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen